Oceanflow Yoga offers the most comprehensive weekly prenatal yoga for pregnant women in Cornwall taught by qualified Pregnancy & Womb Yoga Specialist, Lara Claringbould
Tuesday Evenings 6.15-7.15pm – Classes are run in 5-Week Blocks and can be repeated if you want to continue through your whole pregnancy (from 12 weeks to full-term)
£45 per 5-Week Block (£9 Per Session)
£12 per class (Drop In Price)
Blocks can be joined part way through if space is available and cost pro-rata. Please contact us at email@example.com to book & pay. You are welcome and encouraged to continue to do the back to back 5 week blocks throughout your pregnancy.
IN-PERSON at Oceanflow Studio & LIVE STREAMED via Zoom! Recordings are available if you cannot make the LIVE class – please book on as if you’re attending and then contact us to let us know!
What You Will Need
You will need to bring a non slip yoga mat (also available to rent for £1) and we have other pros available to use at the studio. At home, you may find a blanket, yoga blocks, a strap and a bolster all useful as well as your mat but not essential. Wear something that you feel comfortable stretching out in and preferably layers as your body temperature can vary during the class.BOOK NOW
Benefits of Pregnancy Yoga
A regular yoga practice during pregnancy will bring many benefits including:
- Easing the aches and pains which accompany pregnancy through strengthening the hips, back, arms and shoulders
- Restoring balance to the body and mind through a combination of asanas (physical postures) and breathing techniques
- Relieving the tension in the neck, shoulders, chest, hips and lower back caused by carrying the extra weight of your baby
- Calming the mind and body through various Pranyama (breathing techniques) and Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation)
- Learning breathing techniques which will help to keep you relaxed during the birth contractions. A calm mama means a calm baby 🙂
- Creating YOU time. It is so important with the busy lives we lead to create some time in your week which is dedicated to restoring your energy levels and focusing on ensuring a healthy happy mum and baby.
Our prenatal yoga classes are designed to meet the ever-changing needs of women in all stages of pregnancy and are suitable for all experience levels including those who have never tried yoga before.