- NUTRITION: Full meal plan for 5 days, with health-boosting meals that are plant-based, gluten-free and reduced in dairy. This is a specialised plan, designed by our experienced nutritional therapist, Jen, to support detoxification and energise you from the inside out! All meals are designed to be vegetarian (and mostly vegan) but there is flexibility to add in lean white meat or fish if that is your preference!
- MOVEMENT: Two 20 minute movement sessions per day. Our HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) classes taught by our top fitness instructor, Amber, are suitable for all levels to get your metabolism revved up and your energy levels soaring! Follow this later with our 20 minute yoga classes to stretch out and relax both your body and mind, led by the soothing instruction of Jen, and are suitable for beginner upwards.
- LIFESTYLE: Top tips and coaching from both Stretch and Jen about our bodies and importance of mind-set. Learn how motivation can turn into inspiration to kick start and maintain your health for good! Knowledge is power and when we understand the WHY, good habits can be formed and we create a lifestyle rather than a diet.
Top tips to make this plan work!
- GET READY: get shopping at least the day before for the first or all of the days so you are ready to start! Prepare the two lunch time soup recipes before you start the plan so they can fit into your day without effort. The 2 recipes are either for 3 or 2 portions to last the plan and will keep well in the fridge.
- FLEXIBILITY: Make this plan work around your schedule! If you’d rather do your movement later in the day, that’s fine. Or perhaps you would prefer to have your Mighty Meal at lunch? That’s fine too! Keep the meals as evenly spread as possible to maintain blood sugar levels but it doesn’t matter what order you have them in. If you’re not so keen on a vegetarian diet for 5 days, the beans and chickpeas we use for protein can be substituted for a serving of white fish or chicken in most of the meals. Take a look at the recipes and make them your own!
- HYDRATE: We recommend that you drink at least 2L of water each day during this plan and spread it out over the day. Start as you mean to go on by having a pint of warm water with ½ lemon squeezed in and some root ginger first thing in the morning. This really helps to support natural detoxification processes in our body! Herbal teas are all fine and contribute towards your daily water intake.
- CAFFEINE & ALCOHOL: Best to avoid these whilst on the plan as they put pressure on the detoxification organs of the body so you may not receive the best results. If possible, wean yourself off caffeinated tea and coffee slowly over a few days before starting to avoid the worse symptoms of withdrawal such as headaches. Decaf versions are better but stick to water and herbal teas if possible for the plan.
- SNACKS: There may be days that you’re just a little bit hungrier during the plan. Firstly, drink a pint of warm water, lemon and ginger then wait 10 minutes as it may be that you’re actually thirsty. It can be difficult to know the difference sometimes! Good snack ideas are either a banana, or an avocado with lemon juice and sea salt which have been allocated for in the shopping list. One snack a day is maximum on the plan and best to have it either around mid-morning or late afternoon to keep our blood sugar and energy levels nice and even.
*** If you are on any medication or recovering from injury or illness, please check with a medical professional before taking on this program***